- To restore young people’s sense of professional dignity, to awaken in them their true value as brothers and sisters in Christ.
- To develop the workers spiritually, intellectually, culturally, morally and to encourage their apostolic activities.
The YCM vision is to be a movement of young workers who in their daily lives, support each other, help each other, love each other and together prepare themselves for their future and make a difference in the society and church.
- Review of Life
- Good Friday Procession
- Seminar and Workshop
- Worker’s day celebration
- Visitation to the less privilege and motherless homes
- Uplifting young worker’s spirituality
- Evangelisation of the apostolic faith.
Motto: See, Judge and Act
Slogan: The Difference is you
Meeting days: Second and fourth Sunday of every month
Venue: Pastor’s old Conference room, (St. Dominic’s Yaba)
Time: After 9:45am mass (11:00 am)
Categorised in: Young Christian Workers
This post was written by Benjamin Eragbele